- This mirror/cabinet needs to be connected to the mains electricity in your bathroom (not battery powered)
600x600 Helsinki LED Illuminated Black Bathroom Mirror
Bridging the gap between Scandinavian and Japanese styles, the Helsinki LED Bathroom Mirror perfectly compliments modern, contemporary bathrooms. This awe-inspiring statement piece will only add to your minimalistic style with its slick black border and functional hanging shelf. The brilliant colour changing LEDs allow you to change the light to complement the atmosphere, while the dimmer gives you governance over your glow.
- Backlit LEDs evenly spreads light for a relaxing glow.
- Touch sensor switch to activate the lighting options and dimmer.
- Colour changing technology transforms the LEDs from cool white to warm white.
- A dimmer reduces harsh light in early mornings - to activate the dimmer simply press and hold the touch sensor switch.
- Double-tap the touch sensor switch to change the colour temperature from cool bright white to warm ambient white.
- Memory setting - Unique technology remembers your last lighting options (dimmer/colour) and saves them for the next time you turn them on.
- Black hanging shelf for added decoration.
- IP44 rated – Splash proof and suitable for use above a basin.
- Black metal frame.
|Light Colour||Cool, Daylight and Warm White LEDs|
|CE and RoHS Certified||Yes|
|Standard Guarantee (years)||2|
|Lighting Style||Diffused LEDs|
|Extendable Guarantee (Years)||10|
|Switch Location||Front of the Mirror|
|Packaging Material||100% Renewable and/or Recycled|
|Switch Type||Touch Switch|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm)||880(H) x 665(W) x 95(D)|
|Energy Efficiency Rating (EPC)||A - A++|
|All mirrors and cabinets come complete with fixings if you are planning on installing the mirror onto a solid wall. If your wall is plasterboard, we recommend that 'Redi-Driver' and/or 'Gripit' fixings are bought to fix securely to a wall of this type.|
All our LED mirrors and cabinets have their lumens listed on each product page. Lumens are a measure of the total amount of visible light from a light source. This is the best way to measure how bright your mirror will be, as all our mirrors use LEDs...
Our illuminated and LED mirrors and cabinets are uniquely manufactured and designed using energy-saving components to maintain a low running cost, so you do not have to worry about leaving the demister pad constantly active.
|The demister pad is controlled by your mirror or cabinet's light switch, (either an infra-red sensor switch or a touch switch) and will be active when the lights are on.|
Our customers love to show off their bathroom with pride. Simply submit your photo using the upload button here.
All our units come complete with a full installation guide and fixings suitable for solid walls. Installation guides can be downloaded below.
As soon as you recieve your product please unpack and check that your product and all contents are included.
On installation the motion sensor must be located a minimum of 150mm away from any object, surface or tile trim.
Suitable for both solid walls and plasterboard, we recommend using a professional fitter for installation.
Energy Saving LEDs
All of our illuminated mirrors and cabinets use energy efficient LEDs with a typical lifespan of 120,000 hours.
IP44 Bathroom Rated
All of our products adhere to the IP44 rating allowing them to be installed within the IEE Wiring Regulations Zone 2.
All Pebble Grey mirrors and cabinets can be installed onto plasterboard walls using a variety of suitable fixings.