- This mirror/cabinet needs to be connected to the mains electricity in your bathroom (not battery powered)
600x900 Skara LED Illuminated Black Bathroom Mirror
*UK MAINLAND ONLY
Finished with a contemporary feel, the Skara LED Illuminated Bathroom Mirror will be a prime focus of your bathroom. The industrial streamlined rectangular shape with a black iron frame is inspiring against a contrasting colour; casting radiant illumination are the above head colour changing LEDs that transform from cool white to warm white with a double-tap.
- Touch sensor switch to activate the lighting options and dimmer.
- Colour changing technology transforms the LEDs from cool white to warm white.
- A dimmer reduces harsh light in early mornings - to activate the dimmer simply press and hold the touch sensor switch.
- Double-tap the touch sensor switch to change the colour temperature from cool bright white to warm ambient white.
- Memory setting - Unique technology remembers your last lighting options (dimmer/colour) and saves them for the next time you turn them on.
- IP44 rated – Splash proof and suitable for use above a basin.
|Light Colour||Cool, Daylight and Warm White LEDs|
|CE and RoHS Certified||Yes|
|Standard Guarantee (years)||2|
|Lighting Style||Diffused LEDs|
|Extendable Guarantee (Years)||10|
|Switch Location||Front of the Mirror|
|Packaging Material||100% Renewable and/or Recycled|
|Switch Type||Touch Switch|
|Packaging Dimensions (mm)||665(H) x 965(W) x 180(D)|
|Energy Efficiency Rating (EPC)||A - A++|
All our units come complete with a full installation guide and fixings suitable for solid walls. Installation guides can be downloaded below.
As soon as you recieve your product please unpack and check that your product and all contents are included.
On installation the motion sensor must be located a minimum of 150mm away from any object, surface or tile trim.
Suitable for both solid walls and plasterboard, we recommend using a professional fitter for installation.
Energy Saving LEDs
All of our illuminated mirrors and cabinets use energy efficient LEDs with a typical lifespan of up to 50,000 hours.
IP44 Bathroom Rated
All of our products adhere to the IP44 rating allowing them to be installed within the IEE Wiring Regulations Zone 2.
All Pebble Grey mirrors and cabinets can be installed onto plasterboard walls using a variety of suitable fixings.