Shaver Mirror Cabinets
Our LED bathroom cabinets with discreet built-in shaver sockets are fully IP44 rated and suitable for bathroom use. All our cabinets have independent shaver sockets, so can be used even when the lights are off. All bathroom cabinets with shaver sockets are made with energy-efficient components and come with an automatic one year guarantee, which can be extended for free to 10 years for ultimate piece of mind.
Items 1-12 of 18
- 500x700mm Hollis LED Illuminated Bathroom Mirror CabinetDemister | Motion Sensor | Shaver SocketRegular Price £539.99 As low as £269.99 You Save £270.00
- 500x700mm Virginia Touch LED Bathroom Mirror CabinetRegular Price £384.99 As low as £214.99 You Save £170.00
- 500x700mm Marcel LED Illuminated Bathroom Mirror CabinetDemister | Motion Sensor | Shaver SocketRegular Price £609.99 As low as £354.99 You Save £255.00
- 564x700mm Grace Bluetooth LED Bathroom Mirror CabinetDemister | Bluetooth | Shaver SocketRegular Price £579.99 As low as £359.99 You Save £220.00
- 500x600mm Hadley LED Illuminated Bathroom Mirror CabinetDemister I Motion Sensor I Shaver SocketRegular Price £454.99 As low as £229.99 You Save £225.00
- 650x600mm Rowan LED Illuminated Bathroom Mirror CabinetDemister | Motion Sensor | Shaver SocketRegular Price £369.99 As low as £369.99
- 650x600mm Pyrus LED Illuminated Bathroom Mirror CabinetDemister | Motion Sensor | Shaver SocketRegular Price £369.99 As low as £369.99 You Save £185.00
- 815x700mm Grace LED Bathroom Mirror Cabinet BluetoothDemister | Bluetooth | Shaver SocketRegular Price £739.99 As low as £739.99 You Save £280.00
Items 1-12 of 18
About Our Shaver Mirror Cabinets
A shaver socket hidden within the design of an LED bathroom cabinet is the ultimate convenient feature to eliminate the stress of finding a suitable outlet for both an electric shaver and an electric toothbrush.
Available in a range of different sizes and different light designs our shaver point cabinets are perfect for both men and women in the bathroom.
Gone are the days of struggling and trying to use extensions from the mains, so you can get your shavers and toothbrushes to charge in the bathroom.