Add a little bit of luxury to your bathroom with a brand-new mirror. Stylish and practical, and in a range of shapes and sizes, we have a mirror to suit every space. With bright LED lighting, demister pads, Bluetooth connectivity, and shaver sockets, each mirror has a fantastic array of features that will make your life that little bit easier.
Items 1-12 of 74
- 600x600 Belt LED Illuminated Black Bathroom MirrorDemister | Touch Sensor | Ambient LEDsRegular Price £334.99 As low as £194.99 You Save £140.00
- 600x1000 Oslo Curve LED Illuminated Black Bathroom MirrorTouch Sensor | Ambient LEDs | DimmerRegular Price £404.99 As low as £234.99 You Save £170.00
- 500x700mm Savannah LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Touch Sensor | CCTRegular Price £294.99 As low as £174.99 You Save £120.00
- 700x500 Oslo Curve LED Illuminated Black Bathroom MirrorTouch Sensor | Ambient LEDs | DimmerRegular Price £294.99 As low as £174.99 You Save £120.00
- 390x500mm Glendale LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Motion SensorRegular Price £219.99 As low as £129.99 You Save £90.00
- 500x700mm Halo Noir LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorRegular Price £269.99 As low as £179.99 You Save £90.00
Bathroom Mirrors From Pebble Grey
At Pebble Grey, our range of stylish bathroom mirrors are great for enhancing both natural and LED light to define a reflection clearly and give the illusion of more space or act as a decorative piece.
Which mirror should I buy?
When choosing a bathroom mirror to buy, we would recommend measuring your bathroom where you will place the mirror so that you can get an accurate size.
Next, we recommend using the filters on the site to identify the right mirror for you, depending on whether you need a mirror with lights and illumination, a demister pad to keep the mirror steam free or Bluetooth to play music in the bathroom.
Finally, check the installation guide, which is easily accessible on each product page. If you have any questions about installation or anything else at all, please email us directly or call our friendly team who will help.
Choosing the the size of your bathroom mirror
There are a few things to consider when choosing your bathroom mirror in order to ensure you get the perfect look and fit to match your bathroom decor and size. An important factor when choosing a bathroom mirror is size are you looking to add practicality, aethestics or both? As a rule of thumb you would usually buy a mirror that matches the width of your sink or sink unit and to maximise the light in your bathroom you go all tall as you can to create a brighter bathroom. If your working with a smaller space you can go for height over width to give the illusion of a larger room.
Choosing the shape of your bathroom mirror
We have been selling bathroom mirrors for over 12 years and although rectangular mirrors are still our most popular shape other shapes are becoming more and more in demand. We have a growing range of round and circular bathroom mirrors, we have also developed a range of none standard shapes for thouse that want something that little bit different. Round bathroom mirrors add softness to your bathroom.
Designer Bathroom Mirrors
Your home is unique to you which is why we stock a huge range of bathroom mirrors in all designs, sizes and even colours. Adding a black framed bathroom mirror to a white bathroom creates great contrast making your new mirror a center piece. We have developed the signature collection to help you add sophistication to your bathroom.