Illuminated Bathroom Mirrors
Installing an illuminated mirror is an easy way to add some character to your bathroom. Sleek yet minimal, our curated range of illuminated bathroom mirrors can easily transform your space. Pebble Grey has an incredible selection of contemporary mirrors in a range of designs and sizes. All of our products feature energy-efficient LED lighting that will perfectly illuminate your space. Whether you're looking for a demister mirror for a steam-free bathroom, a shaver socket mirror to add convenience to your bathroom routine or an elegant slimline mirror for that last finishing touch. We have got you covered!
Items 1-12 of 80
- 800x800mm Halo Noir LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Motion SensorRegular Price £299.99 As low as £179.99 You Save £120.00
- 500x700mm Savannah LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Touch Sensor | CCTRegular Price £294.99 As low as £174.99 You Save £120.00
- 700x500 Oslo Curve LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorTouch Sensor | Ambient LEDs | DimmerRegular Price £294.99 As low as £174.99 You Save £120.00
- 500x700mm Fusion LED Illuminated Black Bathroom MirrorDemister | Touch Sensor | QI ChargerRegular Price £524.99 As low as £244.99 You Save £280.00
- 600x600 Copenhagen LED Illuminated Black Bathroom MirrorDemister | Touch Sensor | Ambient LEDsRegular Price £364.99 As low as £214.99 You Save £150.00
- 500x700mm Leto Battery LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorBattery-Powered | Rocker SwitchRegular Price £199.99 As low as £119.99 You Save £80.00
- 500x700mm Florence LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Motion SensorRegular Price £284.99 As low as £164.99 You Save £120.00
Items 1-12 of 80
About Our Illuminated Mirrors
Working to brighten up your bathroom, we stock a wide range of illuminated LED mirrors in many designs, shapes and styles. Quintessential in modern and contemporary spaces, LED mirrors rejuvenate dull space with their fantastic illumination. Ideal for walking up in the morning or calming down on an evening, our products will truly transform your daily routine. Mirrors in this collection radiate a relaxing glow that removes the need for additional lighting in the bathroom. All of the mirrors in this collection feature cool white LEDs that are perfect for waking up in the morning. However, a few of our products feature CCT lighting that transforms the temperature of the LEDs. With a simple touch, the temperature range can switch from a cool crisp white to a warm, relaxing white. We stock a wide range of products in a variety of styles and sizes to ensure we have something for all tastes.
A much-desired design is ambient backlit LEDs that emit a soft, even glow across the outline of the mirror. Backlit bathroom mirrors create a relaxing atmosphere and are better for those who prefer more subdued, sweeping illumination. However, a forever favourite are dotty and strip LEDs that add accent lighting to any space. This variety of LEDs are perfect for precision tasks such as tweezing and shaving. Minimal round designs have become increasingly popular in recent months and, we possess a curated collection of circular illuminated bathroom mirrors that will always be a focus of attention. However, if you’re more of a traditionalist, our range includes an abundance of rectangular bathroom mirrors that are designed to suit your bathroom perfectly. Many of our mirrors can also be wall-mounted portrait or landscape.
The most prominent feature of our mirrors is the bright illumination however, our bespoke collection hosts an array of features that are designed to improve your bathroom routine. We have Bluetooth connectivity mirrors, heated demister mirrors and even shaver socket mirrors. To ensure we cater for all households, we also stock battery-driven products that won’t need the main connection. Our battery-operated mirrors cast out the same fantastic glow and will run for hours before you need to change the batteries.
How do illuminated mirrors work?
Depending on the products you have selected, our illuminated bathroom mirrors can be activated in slightly different ways. In most cases, our mirrors have a switch on the side that can be used to activate the lights. However, some have a discrete button on the front of the mirror. Motion sensor switches allow for touch-free activation that’s perfect for families plus, we do have a range of touch sensor switches. With widths from 390mm through to 1200mm and shapes from square, rectangular to round. We are confident that you will find the perfect solution and centrepiece for your bathroom.