- 390x500mm Glendale LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Motion SensorRegular Price £209.99 As low as £139.99 You Save £70.00In stock
- 390x500mm Lola LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Motion SensorRegular Price £219.99 As low as £99.99 You Save £120.00In stock
- 390x500mm Serena LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Motion Sensor | Shaver SocketRegular Price £224.99 As low as £129.99 You Save £95.00In stock
- Nano 390x500mm Ultra Slim LED MirrorDemister | Touch Sensor | CCTRegular Price £259.99 As low as £159.99 You Save £100.00In stock
- 390x500mm Tannon Slim LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Motion SensorRegular Price £199.99 As low as £119.99 You Save £80.00In stock
- 390x500mm Lola Plus LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Motion Sensor | Shaver SocketRegular Price £254.99 As low as £144.99 You Save £110.00In stock
- 390x500mm Tannon Battery LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorBattery Powered | Rocker SwitchRegular Price £164.99 As low as £99.99 You Save £65.00In stock
- 390x500mm Liberty LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Motion SensorRegular Price £209.99 As low as £129.99 You Save £80.00In stock
- 390x500mm Globe LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Motion SensorRegular Price £209.99 As low as £129.99 You Save £80.00In stock
- 390x500mm Bailey LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Motion Sensor | Shaver SocketRegular Price £279.99 As low as £154.99 You Save £125.00In stock
- 450x600mm Belice LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Motion Sensor | Shaver SocketRegular Price £254.99 As low as £144.99 You Save £110.00In stock
- 390x500mm Savannah LED Illuminated Bathroom MirrorDemister | Touch Sensor | CCTRegular Price £244.99 As low as £149.99 You Save £95.00In stock
Our Bathroom Mirror Range
Enhance natural light with an LED bathroom mirror. Here at Pebble Grey, our stylish products are crafted to define reflections and improve your everyday routine. Our wide selection of bathroom wall mirrors with lights will be a welcome addition to any space. Our diverse range of vanity mirrors includes bathroom mirrors with shaver sockets, demister mirrors and Bluetooth mirrors. We also have a wide selection of bathroom mirror cabinets if you’re looking for a space-saving solution. Our products work in any room and, they help to create the illusion of space so small bathrooms can feel bigger. What's not to like?
Which mirror should I buy?
We recommend using the filters on the site to identify the right mirror for you. You may be looking for a mirror with lights and illumination. You may prioritise a demister pad to keep the mirror steam free or Bluetooth audio to play music in the bathroom. You might also prefer a battery-operated mirror rather than a traditional main powered mirror. All of our products are wall-mounted for your convenience. Finally, check the installation guide which, is easily accessible on each product page. The installation guide gives you step-by-step instructions on how to fit the mirror and includes information on how to use its different operations. If you have any questions about installation or anything else at all, please email us directly or call our friendly team, who can help you.
Choosing the size mirror for your bathroom
There are a few things to consider when choosing a product to ensure you get the perfect look. This can include finding the size and shape to match your restroom decor and size. An important factor when choosing is the size; are you looking to add practicality, aesthetics or both. As a rule of thumb, you would usually buy a mirror that matches the width of your vanity unit or sink.
We have been selling mirrors with LEDs for over 12 years and, although rectangular bathroom mirrors are still our most popular shape, other silhouettes are becoming more and more in demand. Large horizontal mirrors are perfect for open spaces whereas, vertical mirrors, especially when tall, can enhance the look of small spaces.
We have a growing range of round and circular mirrors that make perfect focal points. We have also developed a range of; nonstandard shapes for those that want something that little bit different. Round bathroom mirrors add softness to your space and, they make the perfect vanity mirrors. They're also great for small bathrooms where wall space is limited. As well as this, LED backlit mirrors can also add the illusion of space if that's what you're looking for. Furthermore, if you're looking for something a little more functional, we have a great range of bathroom cabinets.
Your home is unique to you, which is why we stock a huge range in all designs, sizes and even colours. Adding a dark-framed mirror to a white background creates great contrast making your new mirror a centrepiece. We have developed the signature collection to help you add sophistication to your bathroom wall. Featuring a range of unique, stylish mirrors, this collection combines bright illumination with black metal frames. This signature range is designed to transform your space and create an interesting focal point. Our signature collection of LED reflectors blends Scandinavian and modern designs which, will perfectly complement your décor, especially in grey, slate or marble bathrooms.